Chuck joins Solsken as Design Director, bringing more than 35 years of expertise to the Solsken team. An experienced designer with a keen eye for style, Chuck excels at delivering the client's vision every time, working directly with clients and team members to create needed collateral. Everything from new branding identities, program collateral, print and online advertising, outdoor exhibits, books and websites. His current roster of clients include: Infinera, Lyle, Raley's, Backscratchers, UC Davis, zigbee, Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, The Reilly Company, Vungle, Intel and Clearwater Paper.
Chuck offers clients a proven track record of producing innovative design and layout,
having secured special recognition and awards for his vision both locally and nationally, including:
- The Maggie for Most Improved Publication in Western Publishers Association
- The White Medal for Design in the City and Regional Magazine Association
- Special recognition multiple times for excellent corporate identity and publication design in the annual Print Regional Design publication
- An award for Best Logos and Symbols in Prints, a 192-page book featuring the best logos from 10 years of design awards
- Recognition for excellent art direction of "Tales of the River" in Sacramento magazine in the Society of Illustrators (New York)
- The Ozzie Award for Best Special Publication in Folio Magazine
Chuck earned a bachelor degree in Graphic Design with a minor in English from the California College of the Arts in Oakland, CA.